Fragile Globe Fragile Globe

Wow..

I got goosebumps. Really makes you think about how beautiful the planet is and what we are doing to it.

A Place Called Home A Place Called Home

yays!

Now i knows what to do!

Fire Fighter Benjamin Fire Fighter Benjamin

Should have been 1st

Honestly, I don't see why this wasn't first. I loved all of it. Todays daily 1st was good but nothing compared to your flash. Good job :D

RicePirate responds:

The response varied greatly in the beginning, but it seems to have rounded out on top. Oh well :) As for 1st place ... I thought the games were pretty awesome. Thanks so much for the kind words though!

Bubble Section Bubble Section

It could be fun but

Neither wasd or the arrow keys will control my bubble :/

josh-tamugaia responds:

that's really funny. I have never encountered this problem! I will try to fix it

edit: I made some changes. Can you try again and PM/email me if it works or not? Thank you in advance!

edit2: i found the problem. It's google chrome. Use other browsers to play!

Closure. Closure.

Hmmm

The Arts good but the gameplay is gets boring very easily

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Love it!

It's amazing! I love it love it love it!!!!!

Read Sonq Read Sonq

WOWOWOWOWOWW

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG

Qyue responds:

So you liked it?
!D

- LD - Burning Society - LD - Burning Society

Alright.

It's alright but I found it really hard to get into at first but after a while it started really enjoying it... then it ended.

Breed responds:

Yes that's going to be the case for most listeners who are hearing this here because it is out of context. Really this song is meant to be played specifically as a set opener at a huge rage called Burning Man, and the end fails as a song but works really well for mixing in other tracks. All out of context as you can see. Thanks for the review though, it's always good to hear other listeners perspectives.

Cheers!

ADVENTURE FINN! ADVENTURE FINN!

Super